The institute is located at the free natural hilly area of the Manda beside the main road. It is about 1 Km. from the Bus Station. There is a new Government Industrial Training Institute in front of this polytechnic. LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI NATIONAL MEMORIAL TRUST is a Trust registered under the Charitable Trusts Act 1950 which has been created in the memory of Shree LalBahadurShastri the second prime minister of India as its steering committee resolved in 1966 to collect contributions to be devoted to objects dear to the heart of Shastriji. So as to perpetuate his memory and appeal was issued by Dr Radha Krishnan, the then President of India for the contribution of the trust. The objective and purpose of the trust is to conduct and promote constructive activities to promote village uplift work and rural reconstruction so that those living in the villages are enabled to lead a richer and fuller life and to better the lives of poorer section of the society so that they may be able to play their rightful role in the community and give their best to the country. Keeping these objectives as a target the trust is continuously making efforts for the high quality of education through schools and institutions. This will also be a next link of the chain with an aim to provide education to rural & Down Trodden areas.
- Applied Science subject – Mathematics (Min. Qualification – M.Sc.)
- Civil Engineering subject (Min. Qualification B.Tech. + 01 Year Experience)
Lab Instructure & Demonstrator: -
- Civil Engineering Lab – (Min. Qualification – Diploma + 02 Year Experience)
- Applied Chemistry Lab – (Min. Qualification – Diploma + 02 Year Experience)
- Computer Lab – (Min. Qualification – PGDCA/BCA/Diploma + 02 Year Experience)
- CAD Lab – (Min. Qualification – Diploma in CAD)